Harrison Building and Loan has three savings account options to meet your needs.
Save money to use for your financial goals:
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $25
- Interest Payments: Variable interest, compounded daily
- All transactions are posted in a Passbook. Passbook MUST be presented when making withdrawals
Money Market Account
Higher interest rates for customers who make fewer transactions:
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Interest Payments: Variable interest, compounded monthly
- Limit of 6 transfers from your account per statement cycle, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone.
Christmas Savings Account
A way to save for the holidays:
- You choose the amount of your Christmas Savings Account
- Make equal deposits into the account by completion date
- Christmas Savings Accounts begin in October and mature in October of the next year. Checks mailed middle of October.
- Interest paid after all payments are made. View Rates
- Automatic transfers available